Monthly Meetings, 1st Tue.
7:00p.m. Whitsett Town Hall
Terry Call 336 449-1362
(click name to send email)
Ruritan is a national organization dedicated to improving
communities and building a better America through fellowship,
goodwill, and community service.
Let me invite you to visit a community
service group that's putting new neighbors and
old friends together in an effort to build a stronger, healthier,
and happier place to live.
------ Don Kerns ----
What We Do...
- Prepare Senior Luncheons
- Host Golf Tournament
- Conduct American Red Cross Blood Drives
- Build Wheelchair Ramps
- Facilitate Community Fellowship Events
- Hold Voter Registration Drives
- Grant College Scholarships
- Present Outstanding Citizenship Award to
--Middle School Students
- Adopt-a-Highway Clean-up
- Hold Benefits for Sick Persons
- Charity Drives and Fundraisers
Building Wheelchair Ramp
Created by Rutkoski: Updated 03/11/2014